One of the hardest things about being Gluten free is baking. I spend half the time watching my bakes in the oven, praying they will rise, and the other half trying to figure out why they didn’t work! This recipe is an easy and FAST dessert that doesn’t require much thought (or skill), and tastes delicious! It can be made in a single serving, or you can quadruple the recipe to make four Ramekin Cakes, if you are cooking for others. It’s a delicious end to any meal, and won’t add on loads of dishes at the end! Sounds like a WIN-WIN to me!
This Chocolate Ramekin Cake is an extremely easy dessert to make without creating a million dishes to clean! (Worst part of cooking by a mile!) Not only is it chocolatey, and gooey and warm, it is also Gluten Free! It takes 5 minutes to make and is a big crowd-pleaser!! Leave out the additional Chocolate Chips and you also have an OIL-FREE and Refined-SUGAR FREE dessert! Either way, you can't go wrong and you won't spend all day in the kitchen making it!
|Prep Time||4 min|
|Cook Time||1 min|
- 3 tbsp Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour (I used Bobs 1:1) (Regular All-Purpose Flour would work too)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Plant Milk of Choice
- 2 tbsp Real Maple Syrup or Agave (Granulated Sugar would work too)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Add all the dry ingredients to a small bowl.
- Quickly mix the dry ingredients using a spoon.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. You just want to make sure there are no clumps of flour or baking powder.
- Add 1/2 the chocolate chips into the mix. Stir. (Leave out the chocolate chips for an Oil Free and Refined Sugar Free cake.)
- Put mixture into ramekin, and sprinkle the rest of the choc chips on top.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 min, depending on how gooey you like your cake and how hot your microwave is. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This looks delicious and easy! I might have to make this next time I’m craving chocolate!
Thanks! Yes, it is definitely a family favorite when we want a last minute chocolate fix!