This Cheese Sauce is Spicy, and hits just the spot! It’s only made from Cashews and Potatoes, so it has ZERO added oil, and is Nutritarian & Starch Solution Friendly! We make a big batch of this sauce to put on Wedges, Nachos, Tacos & Fajitas. But you can also use it as a dip for Oil-Free Tortilla Chips!! Just simply adjust the amount of Sriracha to your “heat” preference and ENJOY!
Sriracha Cashew-Potato Cheese Sauce
This Spicy Cheese sauce is AMAZING on everything from Nachos, to dipping your potatoes in it! Just adjust the Sriracha to your "heat" preference and ENJOY! Oil-Free, Vegan, WFPB, Nutritarian, Starch Solution Friendly
- High Speed Blender
- 1/2 cup Raw Whole Cashews
- 1 medium Steamed Yellow or Gold Potato
- ½ – 1 cup Low Sodium Vegan Broth
- 1 cup Soy Milk Or Plant Milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast I use Sari Foods Brand.
- 2 TBSP Sriracha Sauce Adjust to desired heat.
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt Can leave out if you prefer
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika Regular is fine.
- Blend all ingredients in a High Speed Blender until very smooth.
- You can start with ½ cup of Broth, adding more to achieve the desired consistency you prefer.
- Store in a glass, air-tight container in the fridge for up to 8 days.
Leave a Reply