Oil Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
This Spicy Buffalo Sauce is SUPER easy to make, yet SO packed full of flavor! This sauce is a favorite in our house for putting on Cauliflower Wings, Tofu, and Soy Curls. You can use it as the main sauce for your dinner, or for Tacos, and I have even made the most delicious Buffalo Pizza with it!
This sauce only requires one bowl to mix it in, and a small pan to heat it in. I find that by heating and cooking it on the stove for 5 minutes helps to deepen the flavor! You can also toss your cauliflower or Tofu in it and THEN bake it in the oven as well. Either way, it is delicious and you adjust the HEAT (Spiciness) to suit your taste!
This is one of my family’s favorite ways to make Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings for a quick Appetizer! We pair it with a Cashew Ranch and OMG… so yummy!
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||5-10 min|
- 2-3 tbsp Organic Tomato Sauce (from a can, or make your own) (You can also leave this out, if you are looking for a thinner, Sweet & Spicy Hot sauce.)
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha You can adjust this to taste depending on how HOT you like your sauce!
- 1/4 cup Agave or Maple Syrup You can adjust this depending on how "sweet" you like your sauce.
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Coco Aminos (You can leave this out if you do not have it on hand)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl, and mix well!
- OPTIONAL: In a saucepan, cook the Buffalo Sauce on low-medium for 5-10 minutes. This will make the sauce thicker and more "sticky". (This cooks the tomato down a little and gives the sauce a deeper flavor.) If you are planning on eating this sauce without baking, I highly suggest you cook it just a bit on the stove-top!
- Serve this sauce on your favorite dishes and ENJOY!!!
Leave a Reply