GF, Oil Free, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan
This Guacamole is so fast and easy to make, yet extremely satisfying! It is such a great dish to whip up for friends, or just for Taco Tuesday!
I LOVE fresh guacamole with some lightly salted tortilla chips and Pico de Gallo, OR on my Black Bean Vegan Nachos, OR even on Sourdough Toast in the morning!!! It only takes 5 minutes to make, and is well worth it!
|Prep Time||5 min|
- 3 small-medium Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 medium Lime - Juiced
- 1/4 small Red Onion diced
- 1-2 tsp Garlic Powder (adjust to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Scoop out all the avocados into a mixing bowl. Mash them up as much as you prefer. (I usually leave a few chunky bits in ours!)
- Dice the red onion and add it to the mashed avocados.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to the mixture and stir well. Adjust the garlic powder and salt & pepper to your taste!
- Serve immediately, or store in an air-tight container in the fridge. I tend to cover the surface of the guacamole tightly with my bees wax wraps. (You can also use saran wrap.)
NOTE! If you want to make your Guacamole SPICY, you can add Fresh diced Jalapenos or Red Pepper Flakes to your mixture!
Leave a Reply