This Pico de Gallo is so FRESH and delicious. You can put this on any dish and it will make it that much more amazing! We use this weekly on Nachos, Burrito Bowls, Quesadillas, or just with some tortilla chips! It’s MEGA Fast to make, and MEGA Delicious!!!!
|Prep Time||10 min|
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced 3 large or 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Red Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Roughly Chopped
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and toss together gently.
- Store the Pico de Gallo in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Enjoy your Pico de Gallo on ALL of your favorite dishes! We LOVE it on Vegan Nachos, Southwestern Scramble or even just with homemade tortilla chips!
Leave a Reply