This super easy Vegan Alfredo will give any pasta dish a creamy upgrade! Made primarily with raw cashews, this dish is Oil Free! Pair it with some Lentil pasta and summer veggies, and you have a gluten free dish!
|Prep Time||15 min|
- 1 cup Raw Cashews Soaked
- 1 1/2 cup Plant Milk
- 4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt (more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper (more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Start by soaking your raw cashews in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- While the cashews are soaking, add all the other ingredients to the high-speed blender.
- Once the cashews are done soaking, add to the blender and blend everything together.
- You will get a nice smooth sauce. Pour the sauce into the pasta and let it heat through, it will thicken when heated.
- If the sauce is too thin, you can add 1-2 tsp of tapioca flour into the blender, and blend on high. This will help thicken the sauce without changing the flavor.
Leave a Reply