These noodles are so YUMMY and one of my favorites! They are very much like Pad Thai, but a little creamier, and I use Brown Rice Ramen instead of the traditional Pad Thai Noodles. Honestly, you could use whatever noodles you like, but I like to stick to the Rice Noodles because they are GF and lighter.
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 3/4 cup Organic No Salt Added Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Liquid Amino Acids
- 2 tbsp Coco Aminos
- 2 tbsp Real Maple Syrup or Agave
- 2-3 Limes Juiced
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder (or 3 Cloves)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Minced (or 1 tsp Ground Ginger)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Siracha Sauce (you can omit this or adjust it according to your taste)
Tofu and Veggies
- 16 oz Tofu (1 block) Drained and Pressed for 15 min.
- 1 tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 3 Large Carrots Sliced thinly with a mandolin or peeler.
- 1 Medium Zucchini Sliced Thinly witha mandolin or peeler.
Tofu and Veggies
- Press your tofu in paper towels and/or a tea towel under something heavy for 15 min.
- Cut the tofu into small pieces and gently toss with the Liquid Aminos in a bowl.
- Pre-heat the air-fryer and then place the tofu in the air-fryer and fry on 390 for 12 minutes, flipping over half way.
- If using fresh ginger and/or garlic, first heat 1/4 cup of Vegan broth in a wok and sauté until the garlic and ginger is soft.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all the Peanut Sauce ingredients.
- Prepare the noodles of your choosing according to their instructions.
- Next, add all the Peanut Sauce ingredients to the wok and bring to a simmer for a couple minutes.
- Add the carrots, zucchini and cilantro to the sauce.
- Cook the carrots and zucchini for a few minutes and then add in the air-fryer tofu. Toss everything together.
- Lastly, add the noodles you have previously cooked to the wok, and toss all the ingredients together. Serve immediately.
- Top with all the toppings and enjoy!
Leave a Reply