Who doesn’t love french fries??? Well with an air-fryer you can make the crispiest fries with NO OIL! That means, they are virtually FAT FREE! Say what? Yes, and not only are they healthy, they are DELICIOUS! They are super easy and super yummy, and make any burger that much better!
Extra Crispy Air-Fryer Fries (No-Oil)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Large Russet Potato
- 2 tsp Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour (Or regular if you aren't GF)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into long thin strips, placing in a bowl of cold water as you go.
- Preheat the air-fryer per instructions. (Mine pre-heats at 400 for 5 min)
- Drain all the water from the bowl containing the potato strips.
- Add ALL the spices and flour into the bowl and mix well!
- Place in a single layer in the Air-Fryer. Fry on 390° for 15 minutes. Shake the fries after 10 minutes to help cook evenly.
- Serve straight away with your favorite dips!